21 September, 2011

Bon Voyage Crystal!

In a few hours, one of my best friends from Eau Claire will be leaving for the Peace Corps! I met Crystal during our freshman year of college. Definitely my favorite neighbor in our dorm! We've had so many band trips, performances, and wonderful times together, including when I broke her mirror : ) It's sad to see her go. But...I am soooo incredibly excited for her! Her placement is in Cameroon, Africa! She will be working as a Community Health Educator!

Crystal, I am so proud of you. You are going to do amazing things in Africa! I already miss you like crazy though! Good luck! And I can't wait to hear everything! Let me know when you get there!

Here is a link to her blog: A View Through the Looking Glass...









"The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time, and the rest of your life starts right now."

Love you so much Crys!
Good luck!
And bring me with you!! Please!! : )

No comments: